Speak with a home care professional today.
Philadelphia, PA | Full-Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9a-5p
Department: Support Coordination
Job Purpose: Supports Coordinator(SC) will engage individuals and their families in the development of plans that assure the needs are addressed. SC’s maintain a case load of 75-100 participants for Cedar Woods Care Management. Provide Support Coordination services while assisting SC Leads meet the needs of each participant as outlined in the Individual Service Plans (ISP).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain case load of 75-100 participants and complete a level of care re-evaluation annually
- Maintain phone contacts and facilitate home visits on a weekly basis
- Complete person-centered assessments and Identify services that will meet participants needs
- Coordinate and monitor services that are being received by participants
- Complete and submit required number of service notes outlining interactions with participants daily
- Develop participant Individual Service Plan(ISP) and modify annually
- Communicate regularly with colleagues and participant’s family and supports to insure ISP goals are being met
- Develop a professional working relationship with family members of participants on caseload
- Adhere to policies, procedures compliance requirements of Cedar Woods Care Management
- Responsible for researching and developing alternative solutions to participant needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human services or relevant fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in case management or healthcare related field such as Home Health agency, medical equipment or managed care experience
- Must have driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Proven effectiveness to interact well with customer and coworkers
- Ability to work well with consumers with various disabilities and diverse background
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to defuse escalated situations while remaining poised under pressure
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Independent initiative, detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to self-regulate in stressful situations
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, but not required.
Submit for Employment Below:
Cedar Woods Care Management is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates are considered for employment with Cedar Woods Care Management without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Reasonable Accommodations and the Online Application Process
U.S. Census Bureau data shows that Berks County’s population of residents 65 and older is growing at a rate of over 13% percent.
Did you know that Chester County, PA is home to almost 100,000 senior citizens? For seniors that make Chester County home, there are abundant resources who can help make living in the Brandywine Valley a rich and supportive experience. Here are a few…
Located approximately 60 miles north of Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley is one of the fastest growing regions in Pennsylvania. Home to beautiful countryside, scenic trails and rich history; it’s no wonder the area is home to thousands of senior citizens.
Caring for a loved one with dementia can be challenging – but there are many ways to ease the stress. Educating yourself about memory loss and cognitive impairments, learning proper care techniques...