Speak with a home care professional today.
Support Coordinator Assistant:
Philadelphia, PA | Full-Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9a-5p
Department: Support Coordination
Job Purpose: Maintain case load of 50-75 participants for Cedar Woods Care Management. Provide Support Coordination services while assisting Support Coordinators(SC) and SC Leads meet the needs of each participant as outlined in the Individual Service Plan (ISP).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain case load of 50-75 participant
- Maintain contacts and facilitate home visits on a weekly basis
- Identify services that will benefit participant in a case load
- Coordinate services that are being received by a participant
- Complete and submit service notes outlining interactions with participants daily
- Communicate regularly with SC leads, SC’s and participant’s supports
- Develop a professional working relationship with family members of participants on caseload
- Maintain a customer service focus
- Adhere to policies, procedures compliance requirements of Cedar Woods Care Management
- Responsible for researching and developing alternative solutions to participant needs
- bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 years of experience in case management or healthcare related field such as Home Health agency, medical equipment or managed care experience
- Must have driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Proven effectiveness to interact well with customer and coworkers
- Ability to work well with consumers with various disabilities and diverse background
- Ability to defuse escalated situations while remaining poised under pressure
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Independent initiative, detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to self-regulate in stressful situations
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, but not required.
Submit for Employment Below:
Cedar Woods Care Management is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates are considered for employment with Cedar Woods Care Management without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Reasonable Accommodations and the Online Application Process
U.S. Census Bureau data shows that Berks County’s population of residents 65 and older is growing at a rate of over 13% percent.
Did you know that Chester County, PA is home to almost 100,000 senior citizens? For seniors that make Chester County home, there are abundant resources who can help make living in the Brandywine Valley a rich and supportive experience. Here are a few…
Located approximately 60 miles north of Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley is one of the fastest growing regions in Pennsylvania. Home to beautiful countryside, scenic trails and rich history; it’s no wonder the area is home to thousands of senior citizens.
Caring for a loved one with dementia can be challenging – but there are many ways to ease the stress. Educating yourself about memory loss and cognitive impairments, learning proper care techniques...