Speak with a home care professional today.
PDA Support Coordinator:
Philadelphia, PA | Full-Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9a-5p
Job Purpose: PDA SC provides service coordination per the regulations of the OLTL for participants receiving Aging Waiver Services; this includes but is not limited to completing an assessment for service planning, developing a service plan, calculating the cost of the service plan, submitting plans for approval.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advocate for assigned caseload
- Facilitates access to eligible services
- Completes annual assessments to monitor service plan implementation and to maintain eligibility
- Develop care plans according to participant needs
- Conduct visits in homes, hospitals, and other facilities as required to perform essential job duties
- Perform three months and six-month reassessment using the state mandated Care Management Interview (CMI) to track and determine participant level of care
- Maintains and monitor waiver eligibility
- Completes all required and requested documentation according to OLTL and Cedar Woods policy
- Create CRM updates for all contacts and appointments
- Serves as liaison for CWCM and OLTL to resolve participant issues
- Responsible for researching and developing alternative solutions to participant needs
- Maintain open communications between participants, providers and state to implement services listed on Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related fields
- 3 or more years of experience in Human Services, case management or healthcare related field such as Home Health agency, medical equipment or managed care experience
- Knowledge of the HCSIS, SAMs, and Promise systems preferred
- Must have driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Experience as a supervisor or in a leadership role required
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to effectively delegate responsibility
- Skilled at defusing escalated situations while remaining poised under pressure
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Independent initiative, detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to self-regulate in stressful situations
- Bilingual Spanish preferred, but not required.
Submit for Employment Below:
Cedar Woods Care Management is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates are considered for employment with Cedar Woods Care Management without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Reasonable Accommodations and the Online Application Process
U.S. Census Bureau data shows that Berks County’s population of residents 65 and older is growing at a rate of over 13% percent.
Did you know that Chester County, PA is home to almost 100,000 senior citizens? For seniors that make Chester County home, there are abundant resources who can help make living in the Brandywine Valley a rich and supportive experience. Here are a few…
Located approximately 60 miles north of Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley is one of the fastest growing regions in Pennsylvania. Home to beautiful countryside, scenic trails and rich history; it’s no wonder the area is home to thousands of senior citizens.
Caring for a loved one with dementia can be challenging – but there are many ways to ease the stress. Educating yourself about memory loss and cognitive impairments, learning proper care techniques...