Speak with a home care professional today.
Philadelphia, PA | Full-Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9a-5p
Job Purpose: Substitute for various positions and complete various task as assigned. Performs data entry and general clerical duties allocated by managing director. Provide support for colleagues as well as consumers of Cedar Woods Care Management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fill in for various positions as assigned by Managing Director
- Assist various department leads with day to day tasks and goals
- Completes data entry and filing tasks as assigned by department leads
- Maintain Progress notes and other relative documents on a regular basis
- Adhere to policies, procedures and compliance requirements of Cedar Woods Care Management
- Provide day to day management of office documents
- Answer phones and record messages as required
- Work with office equipment daily (Copiers, fax, scanners etc.)
- High School/GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in administration or healthcare related field such as Home Health agency, medical equipment or managed care experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and comfortable in multiple roles
- Ability to take direction and support colleagues, supervisors and consumers
- Ability to work well with supervisors and coworkers
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong typing skills preferred
- Possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Possess ability to multi-task and is detail-orientation
- Positive attitude and is very reliable
Submit for Employment Below:
Cedar Woods Care Management is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates are considered for employment with Cedar Woods Care Management without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Reasonable Accommodations and the Online Application Process
U.S. Census Bureau data shows that Berks County’s population of residents 65 and older is growing at a rate of over 13% percent.
Did you know that Chester County, PA is home to almost 100,000 senior citizens? For seniors that make Chester County home, there are abundant resources who can help make living in the Brandywine Valley a rich and supportive experience. Here are a few…
Located approximately 60 miles north of Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley is one of the fastest growing regions in Pennsylvania. Home to beautiful countryside, scenic trails and rich history; it’s no wonder the area is home to thousands of senior citizens.
Caring for a loved one with dementia can be challenging – but there are many ways to ease the stress. Educating yourself about memory loss and cognitive impairments, learning proper care techniques...